sending an email to a exchange server (from inside the local network)

Brian Henry

I want my app to send an email to users on the exchange server locally...
the email format internally is firstname_lastname which is the same as the
domain user name of course..when someone clicks a certin button i want an
email to be sent to say the "support_desk" account on the domain how do you
do this in vb using the build in email functionality to send an email to an
exchange server and have it work like that? thanks