    ..NET . Please advise.

    Cheers
    Prabu
    prab, Aug 23, 2005

  2. prab

    Mona Guest

    Hi,

    Regarding this issue of sending the authentication token/cookie to an
    asp.net login page, we need to consider the various factors when choosing an
    authentication method such as servers and client operating systems, client
    browser type, number of users, location and type of the user name and
    password database, performanec and scalability factors etc.

    For more information on how to accomplish this, I would request you to
    please go through the following article :

    [Authentication in ASP.NET : .Net Security Guidance]
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/authaspdotnet.asp

    Hope this helps.

    Regards,
    Mona [Grapecity]