sending authentication token to ASP / .NET

prab

I neeed to send authentication token /cookie to ASP.NET login page. Can
any one tell me how to do it. Do I need to configure anything in ASP
..NET . Please advise.

Cheers
Prabu

Mona

Hi,

Regarding this issue of sending the authentication token/cookie to an
asp.net login page, we need to consider the various factors when choosing an
authentication method such as servers and client operating systems, client
browser type, number of users, location and type of the user name and
password database, performanec and scalability factors etc.

For more information on how to accomplish this, I would request you to
please go through the following article :

[Authentication in ASP.NET : .Net Security Guidance]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/authaspdotnet.asp

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mona [Grapecity]