sending data between pages

bender

How can I through asp figure out if a page is opend through a regular link
or from form post method like this :

<form action="something.asp" method=post>
//code...
<input type="submit" value="Ok">
</form>

Thanks.

Randy Rahbar

How can I through asp figure out if a page is opend through a regular link
or from form post method like this :

<form action="something.asp" method=post>
//code...
<input type="submit" value="Ok">
</form>

Something like this might work (if you give your submit input tag a
name=submit)...

if request.form("submit").count > 0 then
'it was submitted via a form post
else
'it was not
end if