sending data to another server

pintu

Hi friends..
am having one problem while reading an xml file and sending the
contents by HTTP POST to another server..but i am facing the error like

->Cannot send a content-body with this verb-type.<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="utf-8"?>

am mentioning the code below..

WebRequest webreq;
WebResponse webres;
webreq =
WebRequest.Create("http://localhost/test/Testupload/testxml.xml");

webres = webreq.GetResponse();
StreamReader sReader = new
StreamReader(webres.GetResponseStream());
string strData = sReader.ReadToEnd();
webres.Close();

//Post data
string querystring = strData.ToString();
webreq.ContentType = "multipart/form-data";
webreq.Method = "POST";
Stream strNewStream = webreq.GetRequestStream();
byte[] temp_byteArray;
temp_byteArray =(new
UnicodeEncoding()).GetBytes(querystring);
strNewStream.Write(temp_byteArray, 0,
temp_byteArray.Length);
strNewStream.Close();
HttpContext.Current.Response.Write(querystring);

Kindly help me in solving the problem..In case am wrong in the above
code then plz mention the correct way to solve the problem as soon as
possible..

Regards
Priyabrata