  1. Amit Shinde

    Amit Shinde Guest

    Can anyone tell me how to send emails ..thru asp code?

    Amit Shinde, Feb 28, 2004

  2. Amit Shinde

    Patrick G. Guest

    There's various ways to do this the most popular of which are:
    CDONTS - http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/faq/Email/faq2.shtml
    JMail - www.dimac.com
    Persits ASPEmail - www.persists.com

    JMail is free, ASPEmail has a free version with some features expiring after
    a certain time, and CDONT is installed when you install SMTP on a windows
    machine running IIS.

    There are pretty thorough examples at each of the afore mentioned
    technologies' websites.
    Hope this helps.

    Patrick G., Feb 28, 2004

  3. Amit Shinde

    Bullschmidt Guest

    www.asp101.com has some e-mail examples in the Samples section. The
    e-mail attachment example uses the more recent CDO instead of the
    tried-and-true but outdated-on-some-newer-servers CDONTS.

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Mar 2, 2004