Sending email using ASP (CDO or Exchange)

Drew

I have worked with CDO mail before at a different job, but at that job I was
developing internet sites, and now I am developing Intranet apps. We have
the following setup, WWW/SQL on 1 server, mail server, PDC and SDC (and
Proxy), all OS's are Windows 2000 Server (except Proxy, it is NT4).

What would be the best way to allow sending emails from ASP? If someone can
point me in the right direction, that would be great!

Thanks,
Drew

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

The same methods should still work fine. As long as you're running Exchange
2000, all users have SMTP addresses, so you can just send the messages to
the SMTP addresses. It'll still remain internal. Even if you're on
Exchange < 2000, yours users most likely still have SMTP addresses. I would
hope so anyway. :]

Ray at work