sending email using CDO Message

dave

Hi There
I have got little bit asp code to send email
It was working if its hosted on windows 2000..

But it doesnt work on winows server 2003..I guess it
might be problem with specifying schema..I'm using CDO
Message object. Below is the code tht i m using...

sch = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/"
Set cdoConfig = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")
With cdoConfig.Fields
.Item(sch & "sendusing") = 2 ' cdoSendUsingPort
.Item(sch & "smtpserver") = "mail.neospace.net.au"
.update
End With
Set cdoMessage = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")
With cdoMessage
Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
.Subject = "subject"
.HtmLBody = "message body"
.Send
End With
Set cdoMessage = Nothing
Set cdoConfig = Nothing

Do i need to authorised and log in SMTP server using From
id or its has different configuration problem ?
Any suggestion would be appreciated
Thanx
dave