    Now, the above code no longer works.
    It worked great on NT4

    What do I need to do to make it work with my new server?
    Johnfli, Jun 21, 2006

  2. Johnfli

    Mike Brind Guest

    Johnfli wrote:
    > Set ObjMail = CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")
    > ObjMail.From = emlFrom
    > ObjMail.To = emlAddress
    > ObjMail.Subject = emlSubject
    > ObjMail.Body = emlBody
    > ObjMail.Send
    > Set ObjMail = Nothing
    >

    > I recently upgraded my webserver from NT4.0 to Windows 2003 Web Edition.
    > Now, the above code no longer works.
    > It worked great on NT4
    >
    > What do I need to do to make it work with my new server?

    Either get a copy cdonts.dll and register it on the server (quick
    solution), or migrate your code to use cdosys.dll. (preferred solution)

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2026

    --
    Mike Brind
    Mike Brind, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Hi John,

    CDONTS is no longer supported on 2003
    you have to use CDO

    check this out
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=315197

    Michael Kujawa, Jun 21, 2006
  4. hmmm
    tried to cancel my reply post after I saw Mike B
    had already answered. There is a definite time lag
    on this server.

    msnews.microsoft.com does not allow canceling
    messages?

    Michael Kujawa, Jun 21, 2006
  5. http://www.powerasp.com/content/new/sending_email_cdosys.asp

    Kyle Peterson, Jun 22, 2006