    on our web server which requires Smtp server is not working on it. When i
    disable Smtp Server on the local machine Cdo Emails is not being sent ? how
    can i solve it ?

    Guest, Sep 11, 2006

  2. <in da club> wrote in message news:...
    > I want to send email without Smtp Server. We have a Imail Server installed
    > on our web server which requires Smtp server is not working on it. When i
    > disable Smtp Server on the local machine Cdo Emails is not being sent ?

    how
    > can i solve it ?

    Change the configuration object on the CDO.Message to point to a server
    which does have a SMTP server running that is willing to receive email from
    your server. However Imail is supposed to be a replacement SMTP server so
    it ought to listen to mail requests coming from CDO as SMTP Server would
    have done.

    Anthony Jones, Sep 11, 2006

  3. http://www.powerasp.com/content/new/sending_email_cdosys.asp

    Kyle Peterson, Sep 13, 2006