Sending emails in html format

Earnie

I am trying to send an email from an asp page in html format
unfortunately when parenthese appear in the HTML code
of the page to be emailed the ASP page reads them and trys to
interpret them as ASP code

any suggestions ?

thanks in anticipation Earnie

Evertjan.

=?Utf-8?B?RWFybmll?= wrote on 06 nov 2006 in
I am trying to send an email from an asp page in html format
unfortunately when parenthese appear in the HTML code
of the page to be emailed the ASP page reads them and trys to
interpret them as ASP code

" ... <div align='center'> ... "

Anthony Jones

Earnie said:
I am trying to send an email from an asp page in html format
unfortunately when parenthese appear in the HTML code
of the page to be emailed the ASP page reads them and trys to
interpret them as ASP code

any suggestions ?

thanks in anticipation Earnie

In VBScript a string is delimited with ". In order to include the quotation
character in the string you need to include it twice:-

s = "<div align=""center"">"