    get this library ?

    Thanks again for help
    CS

    WT, Jun 6, 2006

  2. Hi,

    Thank you for your post!

    The Fax service extended COM API is provided in a file called fxscomex.dll
    which can be installed from the Platform SDK. Below are the steps:

    1) Install the Core SDK from Platform SDK
    2) Search in your Windows folder for a file named 'fxscomex.dll' (please
    note, there should be another file called fxsapi.dll in the same folder),
    and run command "regsvr32" on it to register.
    3) In your ASP.NET project, add a COM reference to "Microsoft Fax Service
    Extended COM Type Library"

    Hope this helps. If anything is unclear, please feel free to post here.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Jun 7, 2006

  3. WT

    WT Guest

    Thanks a lot.
    CS
    de news: ...

    WT, Jun 7, 2006
  4. You're welcome. If there's anything I can help, please feel free to post
    here.

    Have a nice day.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Jun 8, 2006