Sending Fax from asp.net page on Windows 2003 server

WT

Hello,

Looking for a way to automate fax sending from a web site, I found a sample
in the Application Platform toolkit.
But it need a com type library that I can't find: FAXCOMEXLib, where could I
get this library ?

Thanks again for help
CS

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi,

Thank you for your post!

The Fax service extended COM API is provided in a file called fxscomex.dll
which can be installed from the Platform SDK. Below are the steps:

1) Install the Core SDK from Platform SDK
2) Search in your Windows folder for a file named 'fxscomex.dll' (please
note, there should be another file called fxsapi.dll in the same folder),
and run command "regsvr32" on it to register.
3) In your ASP.NET project, add a COM reference to "Microsoft Fax Service
Extended COM Type Library"

Hope this helps. If anything is unclear, please feel free to post here.

Regards,
Walter Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support

Walter Wang [MSFT]

You're welcome. If there's anything I can help, please feel free to post
here.

Have a nice day.