    guys know how to do it? If any of you know, please reply. I
    really appreciate it.

    Srini

    Srini, Oct 29, 2006

  2. Srini wrote:
    > I want to transfer a file from servlet page or JSP to an ASP page.
    > Since the two pages are in different server (WAS and IIS), I
    > cannot just send file path to the ASP page and let it retrieves
    > the file itself. If i path file paths's to servlet/JSP it should send
    > those files to ASP page on different server(IIS) for processing.I don't
    > want to use file input type ="File" for selecting the file to upload,i
    > want it to happen in background.
    > I want the ASP page can get the file and then process it. Do you
    > guys know how to do it? If any of you know, please reply. I
    > really appreciate it.

    (Http)URLConnection with method POST can also be
    called from JSP/servlet.

    Arne

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=, Oct 29, 2006

  3. Srini

    Srini Guest

    Arne Vajhøj wrote:
    > Srini wrote:
    > > I want to transfer a file from servlet page or JSP to an ASP page.
    > > Since the two pages are in different server (WAS and IIS), I
    > > cannot just send file path to the ASP page and let it retrieves
    > > the file itself. If i path file paths's to servlet/JSP it should send
    > > those files to ASP page on different server(IIS) for processing.I don't
    > > want to use file input type ="File" for selecting the file to upload,i
    > > want it to happen in background.
    > > I want the ASP page can get the file and then process it. Do you
    > > guys know how to do it? If any of you know, please reply. I
    > > really appreciate it.

    > (Http)URLConnection with method POST can also be
    > called from JSP/servlet.
    >
    > Arne

    Thanks for your prompt reply

    I am using the same but can you tell me what should i give in the
    destination path if i want to send the file to ASP page which is on
    othe web server

    Thanks in advance

    Srini, Oct 29, 2006
  4. Srini

    Ben_ Guest

    Ask the ASP site owner. Only he can tell what page/URL was designed to
    process the file you want to upload.

    Ben_, Oct 29, 2006