Sending htp response 404 not found for a page when anonymous usersgo to it and showing the valid pag

Andy B.

I have some pages that are for verifying some admin settings and things
are valid. For example, VerifyNewsArticle.aspx will be used when an
admin person signs in and adds a new news article to the website. After
they press the preview button, this page will show them what the news
article will look like in context to what the public user will see. I
don't want public visitors to see or know that pages like this even
exist (I want to return a file not found error) if they do happen to
find it. How would I go about doing something like this?