Sending information between 2 web services on 1 web server.

cmpcrand

Hello my name is Craig.

I am wondering if it is possible to have 2 websites that are based on
the same web server and if somebody enters some information into a
textbox on 1 page and then clicks the button to send that information.
Is it possible to have that information that was sent to appear on the
second page if the other user refreshes that page.

This isn't like a response redirect or session type variable thing. I
realise that this could probably be done using a database but I was
wondering if there was another way of doing this by storing the
information on the web server like a global variable of some kind.

Thanks for your help.

bruce barker

websites run in their own appdomain so they can nt share varibles. you
need to use a common shared resoure, file, databases, com+ service,
webservice, remoting, ... that stores the values.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)