    vobjMail.TextBody= The Body
    vobjMail.Send

    set vobjMail=nothing
    Kurien Baker Fenn, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Kurien Baker Fenn

    Steven Burn Guest

    CDO.Message is CDOSYS not CDONTS.

    http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2026
    http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2308

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Mar 2, 2005

  3. http://www.powerasp.com/content/hintstips/asp-email.asp

    Kyle Peterson, Apr 30, 2005
  4. Kurien Baker Fenn

    Moorthy Guest

    First of all, You must check the SMTP service and then check is there any
    firewall blocking SMTP services.

    Moorthy, Jul 18, 2005
  5. Kurien Baker Fenn

    Bullschmidt Guest

    One thing that helped me once was to make sure the From e-mail address
    is really from an e-mail account on that Web site on that server.

    Also here's an interesting link:

    VBScript To Send Email Using CDO
    http://www.paulsadowski.com/WSH/cdo.htm
    Interesting about halfway down is: Sending a text email using
    authentication against a remote SMTP server

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    <<

    Bullschmidt, Jul 21, 2005