Sending mail with attachments

Ben Edwards

Have been googeling on this one for a bit. There are commercial
librarys that do this but is there any open source ones?

Ben

Stephan Mueller

* Ben Edwards said:
Have been googeling on this one for a bit. There are commercial
librarys that do this but is there any open source ones?

you can use rmail to build mails with attachments, etc. Have a look at
it on Rubyforge. For sending them you can use sendmail, smtp, ...

Cheers,

Steph.

Lionel Bouton

Ben Edwards wrote the following on 25.05.2007 17:14 :
Have been googeling on this one for a bit. There are commercial
librarys that do this but is there any open source ones?

Ben

I use ActionMailer, which uses Tmail for all the gory mime/encoding
processings.

Lionel