Sending mouse events on Windows

Discussion in 'Python' started by Radu Ciurlea, Oct 28, 2006.

  1. Radu Ciurlea

    Radu Ciurlea Guest

    Hello,
    I want to write a program that can generate mouse events. I'd like to
    actually be able to control the pointer and generate clicks. Any
    pointers on modules I could use for doing this? Any suggestions are
    welcome.
    tia

    Radu
    Radu Ciurlea, Oct 28, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Radu Ciurlea wrote:
    > I want to write a program that can generate mouse events. I'd like to
    > actually be able to control the pointer and generate clicks. Any
    > pointers on modules I could use for doing this? Any suggestions are
    > welcome.


    something like

    http://www.tizmoi.net/watsup/intro.html

    might be useful.

    </F>
    Fredrik Lundh, Oct 28, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Radu Ciurlea

    Radu Ciurlea Guest

    Looks good, but I downloaded it and it's not that helpful. It can only
    simulate clicks to interface objects. I need to actually move the mouse
    pointer around. I just want to write a small app that'll enable me to
    use my mobile phone as a mouse via Bluetooth, but not being able to
    move the pointer kind of holds me back :)

    Radu

    On Oct 28, 1:15 pm, Fredrik Lundh <> wrote:
    > Radu Ciurlea wrote:
    > > I want to write a program that can generate mouse events. I'd like to
    > > actually be able to control the pointer and generate clicks. Any
    > > pointers on modules I could use for doing this? Any suggestions are
    > > welcome.something like

    >
    > http://www.tizmoi.net/watsup/intro.html
    >
    > might be useful.
    >
    > </F>
    Radu Ciurlea, Oct 28, 2006
    #3
  4. Radu Ciurlea

    Roger Upole Guest

    Radu Ciurlea wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I want to write a program that can generate mouse events. I'd like to
    > actually be able to control the pointer and generate clicks. Any
    > pointers on modules I could use for doing this? Any suggestions are
    > welcome.
    > tia
    >
    > Radu


    Take a look at win32api.mouse_event.

    Roger





    ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
    http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
    Roger Upole, Oct 29, 2006
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Davisro
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    1,287
    Jim Corey
    Apr 23, 2004
  2. Max
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    9,077
  3. Chris
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    583
    Alex Molochnikov
    Apr 6, 2004
  4. Claus Atzenbeck
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,062
    Claus Atzenbeck
    Nov 26, 2004
  5. Chris

    Events Events Events Please Help

    Chris, Aug 30, 2005, in forum: ASP .Net Web Controls
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    337
    Chris
    Aug 30, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page