Sending mouse events on Windows

Radu Ciurlea

Hello,
I want to write a program that can generate mouse events. I'd like to
actually be able to control the pointer and generate clicks. Any
pointers on modules I could use for doing this? Any suggestions are
welcome.
tia

Radu

Radu Ciurlea

Looks good, but I downloaded it and it's not that helpful. It can only
simulate clicks to interface objects. I need to actually move the mouse
pointer around. I just want to write a small app that'll enable me to
use my mobile phone as a mouse via Bluetooth, but not being able to
move the pointer kind of holds me back :)

Radu

Roger Upole

Radu said:
Hello,
I want to write a program that can generate mouse events. I'd like to
actually be able to control the pointer and generate clicks. Any
pointers on modules I could use for doing this? Any suggestions are
welcome.
tia

Radu

Take a look at win32api.mouse_event.