Sending multipart email with CDO object and 7bit encoding

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Irene, May 1, 2004.

  1. Irene

    Irene Guest

    Hi there,

    I have a problems related to the subject.

    The sub below does not work because I get the right encoding (7bit)
    only for the HTML bodypart and not for the plain/text (it remains
    "quoted-printable").

    Any idea?

    Thanks a lot.
    Regards,
    Irene

    Sub SendEmail(emailto,from,subject,textbody,htmlbody)
    set cdoM = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
    set cdoC = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

    With cdoM
    .Configuration = cdoC
    .From = from
    .To = emailto
    .Subject = Subject
    .BodyPart.ContentTransferEncoding="7bit"
    .HTMLBody = htmlbody

    ' alternate for non-HTML-aware:
    .TextBody = textbody
    .Send