Sending SMS from internet to Mobile phone

Nikhil Agrawal

Hi guys this is nikhil , I have been reading your posts for weeks
now ... and it really inspired me to go ahead and submit my query
too .... i have taken up a project in which we are suppose to send the
SMS from internet to mobile phone can u please help me with the
implementation ...
thanks once again to all of you

Andrew Thompson

Hi guys this is nikhil , I have been reading your posts for weeks
now ... and it really inspired me to go ahead and submit my query
too .... i have taken up a project in which we are suppose to send the
SMS from internet to mobile phone can u please help me with the
implementation ...

I am surprised that you have been reading the
group for a length of time but had not yet
picked up on a couple of things.

1) SMS style abbreviations like 'u' are not
well liked by most posters to usenet.
2) Most of the help with problems comes from
a) A request for general advice about how to proceed,
or what APIs or classes to use.
b) A specific problem encountered during development.

So in reply to your request for help. Yes,
I am confident there are people here who
*can* help, but do not expect them to write
the code for you. That will not happen.

If you need advice about which classes or
APIs to use, be specific and ask that. Or
if you already have some code but it does
not work, post the code (in the form of an
SSCCE*) and tell us..
- What you thought would happen.
- Why you thought that would happen.
- What *actually* happened.
thanks once again to all of you

Oh, and my own personal irritation.
3) Please use your shift key at the start
of each sentence. This helps the reader
(or potential helper) to quickly scan posts
to get to the real problem.
(I do not know if you are a native English
speaker, but your knowledge of English and
its structure seems good enough to know what
a sentence is.)

Best of luck with the project, and welcome
to being a contributor to the group.

* I deliberately do not link to the SSCCE
document to check some other things..