    SMS from internet to mobile phone can u please help me with the
    implementation ...
    thanks once again to all of you
    Nikhil Agrawal, Dec 8, 2008

  2. On Dec 8, 4:03 pm, Nikhil Agrawal <> wrote:
    > Hi guys this is nikhil , I have been reading your posts for weeks
    > now ... and it really inspired me to go ahead and submit my query
    > too .... i have taken up a project in which we are suppose to send the
    > SMS from internet to mobile phone can u please help me with the
    > implementation ...

    I am surprised that you have been reading the
    group for a length of time but had not yet
    picked up on a couple of things.

    1) SMS style abbreviations like 'u' are not
    well liked by most posters to usenet.
    2) Most of the help with problems comes from
    a) A request for general advice about how to proceed,
    or what APIs or classes to use.
    b) A specific problem encountered during development.

    So in reply to your request for help. Yes,
    I am confident there are people here who
    *can* help, but do not expect them to write
    the code for you. That will not happen.

    If you need advice about which classes or
    APIs to use, be specific and ask that. Or
    if you already have some code but it does
    not work, post the code (in the form of an
    SSCCE*) and tell us..
    - What you thought would happen.
    - Why you thought that would happen.
    - What *actually* happened.

    > thanks once again to all of you

    Oh, and my own personal irritation.
    3) Please use your shift key at the start
    of each sentence. This helps the reader
    (or potential helper) to quickly scan posts
    to get to the real problem.
    (I do not know if you are a native English
    speaker, but your knowledge of English and
    its structure seems good enough to know what
    a sentence is.)

    Best of luck with the project, and welcome
    to being a contributor to the group.

    * I deliberately do not link to the SSCCE
    document to check some other things..

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://pscode.org/