Sending sms through a Perl Script

Nikos

If someone has made a perl script that somehow can send sms please post it!

cpans modules of sending sms aint working or they are outdated.

For exaple thia aint working:

#/usr/bin/perl -w
use WWW::SMS;

my $sms = WWW::SMS->new("36973814824", "This is a test!");

for ( $sms->gateways(sorted => 'reliability') ) #for every compatible
gateway
{
if ( $sms->send( $_ ) )
{ #try to send sms
last; #until it succeds
}
else
{
print $WWW::SMS::Error; #here is the error

Do you written one or know of one that actually works?