    provider to use, which protocoll etc.

    Thanks a lot in advance

    Patrick

    Patrick Jox, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Hi Patrick,

    Here are a few articles that may interest you:

    http://www.aspnetpro.com/files/showfile.asp?FileID=1775
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/SendingSMS.asp
    http://www.asptoday.com/Content.aspx?id=832
    http://www.wap2web.de/vbsms.aspx

    Thanks,
    Jean-Luc David
    Microsoft .NET MVP

    http://www.stormpixel.com
    http://weblogs.asp.net/jld/

    Jean-Luc David [MS-MVP], Jul 27, 2004

  3. Patrick Jox

    Ted Moore Guest

    Hello,

    >want to write an application that allows me to send SMS (Short Messages) to
    >Mobile Devices. Is there suach a tool already available

    Yes, it already exists, NotePage has apps that do this sort of thing
    http://www.notepager.com/software.htm

    Best
    Ted Moore

    Ted Moore, Jul 28, 2004