Sending values back to calling program

Discussion in 'Perl' started by banka, Jun 9, 2010.

  1. banka

    banka

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi

    I have two perl scripts .Script A and Script B.

    Script A is main program and Script B is called within it. During the Script B execution, I need to return some values back to Script A.

    I am not able how can i do that.

    Any help please.

    To be more specific:

    1.pl

    ### do some task####

    call 2.pl. using system or within backticks

    work on the value returned from 2.pl

    #####

    Inside 2.pl

    do some opertaions

    return the value to main program i:e 1.pl
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
    banka, Jun 9, 2010