Senior JAVA Developer (JAVA/J2EE/JSP)-HOT HOT OPENINGS

Discussion in 'Java' started by Sandy Miller, Feb 21, 2008.

  1. Sandy Miller

    Sandy Miller Guest

    Title: Senior JAVA Developer (JAVA/J2EE/JSP)
    Trinity Consultancy Services
    Email:

    Skills: Experienced developer with strong Java, JSP, J2EE skills

    Trinity Consultancy Services is seeking applications from qualified
    and experienced software engineers with above skills for various
    requirements with their Clients.

    Job description:
    * Develop solutions using Java, J2EE, and JSP.
    * Work as an engineer who is part of the new applications team.
    * Code robust, extensible software using test driven development
    practices.

    Required Experience:
    * 4-7 years hands on experience with Java in a work environment
    * Knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
    using Java.
    * Experience with JUnit and test-driven development practices.
    * Experience with J2EE concepts and modules.
    * Experience with Java Server Pages (JSP), HTML, CSS and similar web
    presentation technologies.
    * Experience writing Java programs that execute in a high
    availability, high through out batch environment.
    * Experience developing and debugging Java with the Eclipse IDE.
    * Knowledge and experience of the financial services domain is a plus.
    * Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
    * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical field.

    Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
    Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
    all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
    small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
    subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
    organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
    various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
    Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
    information technology consulting services, and business process
    outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

    Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
    development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
    Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
    throughout the United States.

    Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
    enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
    deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
    resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
    Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
    detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
    and expectations.
    Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

    Email:

    www.trinityconsultancy.com
    Sandy Miller, Feb 21, 2008

  2. Sandy Miller

    Lew Guest

    Sandy Miller wrote:
    > Title: Senior JAVA Developer (JAVA/J2EE/JSP)
    > Trinity Consultancy Services
    > Email:

    I'd do this for USD $300.00 per hour.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Feb 21, 2008

  3. Sandy Miller

    Lew Guest

    Sandy Miller wrote:
    > Title: Senior JAVA Developer (JAVA/J2EE/JSP)
    > Trinity Consultancy Services

    > * Experience developing and debugging Java with the Eclipse IDE.

    Oh, like Eclipse is the only, or even the best IDE for Java software development?

    How about you let the expert pick the IDE, honey?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Feb 21, 2008
  4. Lew wrote:
    > Sandy Miller wrote:
    >> Title: Senior JAVA Developer (JAVA/J2EE/JSP)
    >> Trinity Consultancy Services

    >> * Experience developing and debugging Java with the Eclipse IDE.

    > Oh, like Eclipse is the only, or even the best IDE for Java software
    > development?
    >
    > How about you let the expert pick the IDE, honey?

    Very few companies let their developers pick their own
    tool - there is a company standard.

    I would expect a senior developer to be able to work with
    any IDE from day 1, but that is another angle.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Feb 23, 2008