== Senior Java Developers required in St. Louis - MO for 12 months.

Discussion in 'Java' started by resumes@jupiterconsulting.com, Aug 11, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Senior Java Developers required in St. Louis - MO for 12 months.
    Please send resumes only if the skill-set is matching.
    If successful in a telephonic screening by the client, there will have
    a face to face interview in St. Louis - MO.

    Here is the job description:

    Title: Senior Java Developers (CCGC-E)

    applications. The successful candidate will work as part of a team
    comprised of a project manager, business analysts, and other
    programmers, to use OOAD techniques to develop multi-tier applications
    to support sequencing and analysis efforts. The candidate will be
    required to develop software in Java and Oracle PL/SQL in conjunction
    with other team members. Must have BS in Computer Science or equivalent
    experience

    Minimum requirements include at least 5-10 years of full time
    experience as a programmer/analyst in a scientific or technical
    environment; experience in software development using Java, Oracle, XML
    (preferred minimum 4 years Java, 2 years Oracle PL/SQL); and experience
    at developing client-server or multi-tier applications. Experience with
    Object-Oriented methodologies, automated testing with Junit, and test
    first development desired. A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire
    new technologies as needed as well as a willingness to do collaborative
    software development is necessary. Strong interpersonal and
    communication skills are highly desired.

    Required skills - Java, Java Servlets, JSP, Junit (Test First
    Methodology), Oracle PL/SQL, XML, UNIX, Linux.
    Preferred skills - IntelliJ IDE, PERL, Agile Programming.

    Location: St. Louis - MO
    Duration: 12 months
    No. of positions : 3

    Please send resume, rate, and contact number, only if the skill-set is
    matching.

    Thanks,

    Dipankar Sinha
    Resource Manager
    North East Operations
    Jupiter Consulting Services
    www.jupiterconsulting.com

    , Aug 11, 2006

  2. IchBin Guest

    wrote:
    > Senior Java Developers required in St. Louis - MO for 12 months.
    > Please send resumes only if the skill-set is matching.
    > If successful in a telephonic screening by the client, there will have
    > a face to face interview in St. Louis - MO.
    >
    > Here is the job description:
    >
    > Title: Senior Java Developers (CCGC-E)

    > applications. The successful candidate will work as part of a team
    > comprised of a project manager, business analysts, and other
    > programmers, to use OOAD techniques to develop multi-tier applications
    > to support sequencing and analysis efforts. The candidate will be
    > required to develop software in Java and Oracle PL/SQL in conjunction
    > with other team members. Must have BS in Computer Science or equivalent
    > experience
    >
    > Minimum requirements include at least 5-10 years of full time
    > experience as a programmer/analyst in a scientific or technical
    > environment; experience in software development using Java, Oracle, XML
    > (preferred minimum 4 years Java, 2 years Oracle PL/SQL); and experience
    > at developing client-server or multi-tier applications. Experience with
    > Object-Oriented methodologies, automated testing with Junit, and test
    > first development desired. A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire
    > new technologies as needed as well as a willingness to do collaborative
    > software development is necessary. Strong interpersonal and
    > communication skills are highly desired.
    >
    > Required skills - Java, Java Servlets, JSP, Junit (Test First
    > Methodology), Oracle PL/SQL, XML, UNIX, Linux.
    > Preferred skills - IntelliJ IDE, PERL, Agile Programming.
    >
    > Location: St. Louis - MO
    > Duration: 12 months
    > No. of positions : 3
    >
    > Please send resume, rate, and contact number, only if the skill-set is
    > matching.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dipankar Sinha
    > Resource Manager
    > North East Operations
    > Jupiter Consulting Services
    > www.jupiterconsulting.com

    Before I even opened this message I knew the personalty type of the
    sender. Why don't you just recruit from you 'native country' since you
    have no business skills and SPAM the Java newsgroups for meat?

    Thanks in Advance...

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

    IchBin, Aug 11, 2006