    Title: SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER/LEAD
    Date: 12-05-2007
    Start Date: 12-17-2007
    Location: Minneapolis, MN
    Tax term: CONTRACT

    We currently have the following requirement: SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER/
    LEAD

    The following are the minimum requirements for consideration.

    8-12 years of industry experience
    Recent experience with C# and .NET (2 years minimum)
    Combined 8+ years experience in Object Oriented development using C#, C
    ++, or Java.
    Very strong skills in multithreading and multiprocessing.
    Experience building high-volume, scalable applications (>3 million
    page views/transactions per day)
    5+ years experience designing and developing applications with any
    Relational Database. Good knowledge of SQL.
    3+ years of Internet/Web application development
    Understanding of Internet Protocols (e.g. HTTP, TCP/IP)
    Strong communication skills. Ability to lead whiteboard sessions,
    create technical specifications and architecture, outline frameworks.
    Ability to lead projects and mentor less senior team members
    Knowledge of design patterns.
    BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or
    equivalent experience.
    The ideal candidate will have one or more of the following:

    Experience with development of applications in Internet Advertising or
    Web Search industries.
    Experience developing applications for clustered environments
    Experience with Message Queues (any)
    Experience with test-driven development using a unit testing framework
    such as NUnit or JUnit.
    XML and WebServices experience
    Comfortable as a team member for multiple iterations on an Agile
    project (e.g. Scrum)
    Experience with automated builds and deployment processes in Windows
    environment
    Project Management Experience

    Regards,
    Edwin Francis
    Accounts Manager
    Kindle Systems, Inc.
    Direct: (973) 494-5750
    1 - (877) 211 3834 || Fax: (732) 626-6000
    || www.kindlesys.com
    This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
    information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
    removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" in the subject
    heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address
    and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails,
    please call us at the numbers given above.
    kin, Dec 5, 2007

  2. kin

    Joe Attardi Guest

    kin wrote: