Sentence input and replacing

Sidhu

I've written a program to get a sentence input [as string array i.e
using char eg.char d[40]]. I also got the word to be replaced and the
word that should be replaced. But i cant repalce the word. Sometimes it
is partly replaced. Sometimes some unwanted symbols are comming. Please
send me the program.

spibou

Sidhu said:
I've written a program to get a sentence input [as string array i.e
using char eg.char d[40]]. I also got the word to be replaced and the
word that should be replaced. But i cant repalce the word. Sometimes it
is partly replaced. Sometimes some unwanted symbols are comming. Please
send me the program.

Actually it works the opposite way ; you post the programme here and
we make comments and suggestions.

Markus Moll

Hi
I've written a program to get a sentence input [as string array i.e
using char eg.char d[40]]. I also got the word to be replaced and the
word that should be replaced. But i cant repalce the word. Sometimes it
is partly replaced. Sometimes some unwanted symbols are comming. Please
send me the program.

You can download it yourself:
http://www.gnu.org/software/sed/

Markus

Keith Thompson

Sidhu said:
I've written a program to get a sentence input [as string array i.e
using char eg.char d[40]]. I also got the word to be replaced and the
word that should be replaced. But i cant repalce the word. Sometimes it
is partly replaced. Sometimes some unwanted symbols are comming. Please
send me the program.

Why would we want to do that? We're not going to do your homework for
you.

Actually, we might be willing if you give us your instructor's e-mail
address, so we can submit it directly. Let us know whether you want
us to mention your name in the e-mail.