SEO and usability - Should I use blogger.com or my own blog(wrote in c#)??

kindervorsorge.at

Dear News Readers,

I have a question about seo and usability for web site:
1. What should I prefered, to use blogger.com or my own blog?
blogger.com is preformated, scalirbar - is a question, but most of
contra is that- all user are not in my db, and I should import them
2. wenn I use my own blog, then I have all user in my db, but, the question
is
Rating(PR) of my blog is better or not vs. blogger.com
I must subscribe my blog into blogger comunity and submission pages

Please, tell me your opinion(pro and contra) about this thema.

Best Ragards

www.kindervorsorge.at