    h1 tags inside the pages of the website that you would like to rank.
    http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimization.com Will also show you
    helpful SEO information.

    rukgtbpl, Dec 6, 2007

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed rukgtbpl <>
    writing in news:c9b25988-a9a6-43ba-8a79-eb90f40f0c32
    @e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

    > The search engine optimization tip of the day,is to make sure you use
    > h1 tags inside the pages of the website that you would like to rank.
    > http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimization.com Will also show you
    > helpful SEO information.

    Please go away. If you have something constructive to say about SEO, other
    than spamming, go to alt.internet.search-engines.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Dec 6, 2007