SEO Services

Andrew Thompson

I will hands down say that I hate seo firms but I must say that
Atomic SEO is the only true seo firm that I have ever seen.
http://www.atomicsPAMization.com So I wanted to know
what you guys thought of there seo services.

Very little, for using a schill to (multi?)post supportive
messages about this rot to off-topic usenet newsgroups.

Especially one who apparently has either little regard for,
or little knowledge of, the language in which they are
spreading their vile lies.

*That is what I think of their service.*

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.physci.org/

Lew

Andrew said:
Very little, for using a schill to (multi?)post supportive
messages about this rot to off-topic usenet newsgroups.

Especially one who apparently has either little regard for,
or little knowledge of, the language in which they are
spreading their vile lies.

*That is what I think of their service.*

<http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/shill>
The spelling is "shill".

As for themango57, quit being so disingenuous.