Separate stylesheets versus one big stylesheet:Which is best?

Toby Inkster

brucie said:
my authoring style is much more compact.
this is closer but i'd go further.

You snipped:
| -rw-r--r-- 1 tai 0 Mar 8 2004 styles/fonts/off.css

:p

brucie

In alt.html Toby Inkster said:
You snipped:

i snipped the ones i didn't look at
| -rw-r--r-- 1 tai 0 Mar 8 2004 styles/fonts/off.css

better but you could have saved 153bytes by not sending:

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:04:19 GMT
Server: Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/2.0.48
Last-Modified: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:55:36 GMT
ETag: "9720a-0-35f5ba00"

Toby Inkster

Beauregard said:
Quoth the raven Toby Inkster:

'Fraid it has...

I might have to make a trip to secondspin.com then. :)

BTS, if you want to reply, here's something for you to quote:

Nevermore.