    granular security?

    Thanks,
    Ali

    A.M, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Yes, you can do it a few ways

    1. grab the control inside the current project and compile it using the
    command line compiler, specifying the \out parameter
    2. Create the control in its own project then reference it back into the
    original project

    A Lonely Programmer, Feb 17, 2004

  3. A.M

    Marina Guest

    I think 1 project = 1 DLL. Place them in separate projects if you want
    multiple dll's.

    Marina, Feb 17, 2004
  4. Hi Ali,

    I'm reviewing this thread and found that this one is a duplicated one with
    another in the ASP.NET queue. And some other community members have replied
    you and provide some informative suggestions. Do you think it convenitent
    that we continue to discusss and followup in that thread? If so, please
    feel free to post there if you have any questions or feel anything unclear
    on this issue. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support