    "tabindex" property. but of no use.

    Thanks in advance

    Cheeeeeeeeeeers

    Vinod I, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Vinod I

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    You can change the order of the <asp:VALIDATOR> webcontrols in your HTML
    file
    to the order in which you want the messages displayed.

    Natty Gur[MVP]

    blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Natty Gur, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Vinod I

    Vinod I Guest

    Thanks Natty Gur.... That really works. But I wonder why MS provided
    "TABINDEX" !!!!!!

    Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers

    Vinod I, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Vinod I