SER ?

Zach Dennis

Anyone know what happened to Sean Russel(SER), Is he still around?
I haven't seen him around lately...

Zach

James Britt

Zach said:
Anyone know what happened to Sean Russel(SER), Is he still around?
I haven't seen him around lately...

I think he's been hanging around with Mr. Curry ...

James

Tom Copeland

I forgot to ask this along time ago... who is Mr. Curry?

When I saw that I thought of Paddington Bear and his nemesis Mr. Curry.
That's as opposed to Mr. Gruber, with whom he shares his 'elevenses'.

Tom

Hal Fulton

Tom said:
When I saw that I thought of Paddington Bear and his nemesis Mr. Curry.
That's as opposed to Mr. Gruber, with whom he shares his 'elevenses'.

I assumed Tim Curry, or the functional programming crowd.

Hmm, what if Tim Curry is into FP???

Hal