    Anyone know what happened to Sean Russel(SER), Is he still around?
    I haven't seen him around lately...

    Zach

    Zach Dennis, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Zach Dennis

    James Britt Guest

    Zach Dennis wrote:
    > Anyone know what happened to Sean Russel(SER), Is he still around?
    > I haven't seen him around lately...

    I think he's been hanging around with Mr. Curry ...

    James

    James Britt, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Zach Dennis

    Zach Dennis Guest

    James Britt wrote:
    > Zach Dennis wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know what happened to Sean Russel(SER), Is he still around?
    >> I haven't seen him around lately...

    > I think he's been hanging around with Mr. Curry ...

    I forgot to ask this along time ago... who is Mr. Curry?

    Zach

    Zach Dennis, Feb 9, 2005
  4. Zach Dennis

    Tom Copeland Guest

    [OT] Re: SER ?

    On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 15:01, Zach Dennis wrote:
    > >> Anyone know what happened to Sean Russel(SER), Is he still around?
    > >> I haven't seen him around lately...

    > > I think he's been hanging around with Mr. Curry ...
    > >

    > I forgot to ask this along time ago... who is Mr. Curry?

    When I saw that I thought of Paddington Bear and his nemesis Mr. Curry.
    That's as opposed to Mr. Gruber, with whom he shares his 'elevenses'.

    Tom

    Tom Copeland, Feb 9, 2005
  5. Re: [OT] Re: SER ?

    On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:36:25 +0900, Tom Copeland <> wrote:

    > > > I think he's been hanging around with Mr. Curry ...
    > > >

    > > I forgot to ask this along time ago... who is Mr. Curry?

    > When I saw that I thought of Paddington Bear and his nemesis Mr. Curry.
    > That's as opposed to Mr. Gruber, with whom he shares his 'elevenses'.

    Oh no. *This* Mr. Curry is a very functional guy.

    http://www.6URL.com/BK0

    James

    James G. Britt, Feb 9, 2005
  6. Zach Dennis

    Hal Fulton Guest

    Re: [OT] Re: SER ?

    Tom Copeland wrote:

    >>>I think he's been hanging around with Mr. Curry ...
    >>>

    >>I forgot to ask this along time ago... who is Mr. Curry?

    > When I saw that I thought of Paddington Bear and his nemesis Mr. Curry.
    > That's as opposed to Mr. Gruber, with whom he shares his 'elevenses'.

    I assumed Tim Curry, or the functional programming crowd.

    Hmm, what if Tim Curry is into FP???

    Hal

    Hal Fulton, Feb 10, 2005