    what are the libraries which I may use?

    Thanks,
    C29

    crypto, May 16, 2005

  2. crypto wrote:
    > I would like to know what free libraries are available to do serial
    > communications programming in Java for Linux and for Windows.

    http://users.frii.com/jarvi/rxtx/

    Richard

    Richard Wheeldon, May 16, 2005

  3. crypto

    fg Guest

    fg, May 16, 2005
  4. crypto

    Dale King Guest

    Richard Wheeldon wrote:
    > crypto wrote:
    >
    >>I would like to know what free libraries are available to do serial
    >>communications programming in Java for Linux and for Windows.

    > http://users.frii.com/jarvi/rxtx/

    I second the recommendation for RXTX. I would like to add that RXTX can
    be made compatible with Sun's JavaComm API, but I recommend against it.
    There really is no point in trying to be compatible with Sun's lousy,
    poorly designed CommApi that they have refused to update since before
    the days of JDK1.2.

    --
    Dale King

    Dale King, May 18, 2005