    file, how I can serialize again and build the XML file with the
    contents of the object I will create with the informations received?

    Thank you and greetings from Italy. Franco.

    Franco Fellico', Apr 16, 2005

  2. Franco Fellico'

    Brock Allen Guest

    Yes you can. Look into the SoapExtension class -- you need to derive from
    this to build preprocessing and postprocessing to the SOAP message as it
    travels in and out of the WebMethod. Here's an article on it:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/07/xmlschemavalidation/default.aspx

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Apr 16, 2005

  3. I will look there, but reading the article I think that I will be not
    able to realize my need soon; unfortunately my know-how is not yet
    ready to understand that. I must study a lot of things first! Anyway
    many thanks for help, Brock. Greetings from Franco.

    Franco Fellico', Apr 17, 2005