Serialization-deserialization

Franco Fellico'

Hi.

As you know, when a Webmethod is executed the framework make a
serialization of the class to be returned and at the client-end there
is a deserialization that recreate the class there.

My question is:

It's is possible to get (in a webclient application) the file received
before it is deserialized?. In other word I am interested to get the
XML file that contains the informations answered from the webservice
(the same file that the webservice show me when I invoke the test of
the webservice with a browser)

How I can solve this need? Eventually, if it's impossible to get that
file, how I can serialize again and build the XML file with the
contents of the object I will create with the informations received?

Thank you and greetings from Italy. Franco.

Franco Fellico'

I will look there, but reading the article I think that I will be not
able to realize my need soon; unfortunately my know-how is not yet
ready to understand that. I must study a lot of things first! Anyway
many thanks for help, Brock. Greetings from Franco.