Serialization

Bertie Wooster

Speaking of serialization, did you know you can serialize an object to
a wave file, burn it to CD and you can "listen" to the contents. Great
for those long journeys to and from the hospital.

lallous

Somehow like steganography.

You can serialize into pictures too and audio while keeping them slightly
unmodified.

Andrew Thompson

Bertie Wooster said:
Speaking of serialization, did you know you can serialize an object to
a wave file, burn it to CD and you can "listen" to the contents. Great
for those long journeys to and from the hospital.

I think that post got a bit garbled Bertie.

Would it not be that either.
a) Listening to serialized java objects is
what _drives_ you to the hospital?
b) A _desire_ to listen to serialized objects
is a sign you are in _need_ of hospital?

;-)