  1. Speaking of serialization, did you know you can serialize an object to
    a wave file, burn it to CD and you can "listen" to the contents. Great
    for those long journeys to and from the hospital.
    Bertie Wooster, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Bertie Wooster

    lallous Guest

    Somehow like steganography.

    You can serialize into pictures too and audio while keeping them slightly
    unmodified.

    lallous, Jan 2, 2004

  3. "Bertie Wooster" <> wrote in message
    > Speaking of serialization, did you know you can serialize an object to
    > a wave file, burn it to CD and you can "listen" to the contents. Great
    > for those long journeys to and from the hospital.

    I think that post got a bit garbled Bertie.

    Would it not be that either.
    a) Listening to serialized java objects is
    what _drives_ you to the hospital?
    b) A _desire_ to listen to serialized objects
    is a sign you are in _need_ of hospital?

    ;-)

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Jan 2, 2004