serialize a class

tiffini

Hi,

I have a bunch of classes that pointers, STL vectors, maps etc in them. Is there an easy way to serialize them? When I was working with MFC 4.0 there was a very powerful serialize class that you could derive from and do this. However in STL I haven't seen anything. Any ideas?

Tiff

Ian Collins

tiffini said:
Hi,

I have a bunch of classes that pointers, STL vectors, maps etc in them.
Is there an easy way to serialize them? When I was working with MFC 4.0
there was a very powerful serialize class that you could derive from and
do this. However in STL I haven't seen anything. Any ideas?
This gets asked about once a week, check back through the archives.