Server Application Error

bruce

ASP.NET app running for about a year with no problem and suddenly this week
it's giving error message. The same as the one decribed by another user.
Even stranger is that we only have this problem from some web clients
(desktop browser, IE) , some other people do not have problems at all from
theirs desktop.

Also, some clients can access the web app but some can't! Some can use IE
but not Netscape, some can't with both,
but there are also some that don't have problem with both. It started this
week Monday or Tuesday.

===============================
I am getting the following message when I try to access the asp.dotnet pages
of our website.

"Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser
to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific
request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.
"

When I looked at the eventlog viewer on the server I see the following 2
errors logged

"
Event Type: Error
Event Source: ASP.NET 1.1.4322.0
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 5/23/2005
Time: 11:53:33 AM
User: N/A
Computer: BOCAWTST
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 3600) stopped unexpectedly.
"

"
Event Type: Error
Event Source: .NET Runtime
Event Category: None
Event ID: 0
Date: 5/23/2005
Time: 11:53:33 AM
User: N/A
Computer: BOCAWTST
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot be
found.
The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following
information
is part of the event: .NET Runtime version 1.1.4322.2032- Setup Error:
Failed to
load resources from resource file
Please check your Setup.
"