    If I know what logs they are talking about it would help, or even better if
    someone has the solution.

    Thanks.
    Chris Botha, Nov 16, 2005

  2. Chris Botha

    tdavisjr Guest

    The Event Logs. They chould be in there. It would tell you what is
    wrong. If all else fails. Uninstall and re-install.
    tdavisjr, Nov 16, 2005

  3. When running IIS 6.0 in worker process mode, you need
    to make sure that any 1.1 app is running in a separate
    Application Pool than any 2.0 app and viceversa.

    At the very least, you need 2 Application Pools :
    one for your 1.1 apps and another one for your 2.0 apps.

    You might want to have additional Application Pools for applications
    which you want to protect against process recycling which involves
    other applications in the same App Pool.

    Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
    ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ASPNETFAQ.COM : http://www.aspnetfaq.com/

    Juan T. Llibre, Nov 16, 2005
  4. Chris Botha

    Chris Botha Guest

    You are so right, the second pool did the trick. When creating VS2005 Web
    apps it creates them in their own pool so the issue is not apparent.
    Thanks.

    Chris Botha, Nov 16, 2005