    Note:
    This problem works fine in Windows Server 2003 with IIS 6

    Any help would be appreciated

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJ1bg==?=, Jul 14, 2005

  2. i think this is caused by using different framework version. Right click on
    your web site see properties and check if v1.1 is selected for your 1.1 web
    service in ASP.NET tab...

    This should work in win2k3. Because w2k3 has the capability of executing
    different versions of same file @ same time...

    --
    HTH

    Thanks,
    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN
    BSc, MCSD.NET

    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCSD.NET], Jul 14, 2005

  3. Thanks for your reply, Yes I have V1.1 selected in the ASP.NET tab the error
    is occuring with this setting.
    If I change it to 2.0 it works fine.
    But we want to make it work with V1.1 selected in the Tab.(This is our
    requirement), could u help on this.

    -Arun

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJ1bg==?=, Jul 14, 2005
  4. Your problem is more likely related to the fact that
    Windows XP's IIS 5.1 allows only one root website
    and only one website can be active at the same time.

    See :
    and
    http://www.xoc.net/works/tips/multiple-iis-sites-professional.asp
    and
    http://www.firstserved.net/services/iisadmin.php

    for possible workarounds.

    Disclaimer : you're on your own if you attempt this.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jul 14, 2005
  5. "Juan T. Llibre" wrote:

    > Your problem is more likely related to the fact that
    > Windows XP's IIS 5.1 allows only one root website
    > and only one website can be active at the same time.
    >
    > See :
    > http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/archives/000329.html
    > and
    > http://www.xoc.net/works/tips/multiple-iis-sites-professional.asp
    > and
    > http://www.firstserved.net/services/iisadmin.php
    >
    > for possible workarounds.
    >
    > Disclaimer : you're on your own if you attempt this.
    >

    > Juan T. Llibre
    > ASP.NET MVP
    > http://asp.net.do/foros/
    > Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    > Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    > ======================
    >
    > "Arun" <> wrote in message
    > > Thanks for your reply, Yes I have V1.1 selected in the ASP.NET tab the error
    > > is occuring with this setting.
    > > If I change it to 2.0 it works fine.
    > > But we want to make it work with V1.1 selected in the Tab.(This is our
    > > requirement), could u help on this.
    > >
    > > -Arun
    > >
    > > "Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCSD.NET]" wrote:
    > >
    > >> i think this is caused by using different framework version. Right click on
    > >> your web site see properties and check if v1.1 is selected for your 1.1 web
    > >> service in ASP.NET tab...
    > >>
    > >> This should work in win2k3. Because w2k3 has the capability of executing
    > >> different versions of same file @ same time...
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> HTH
    > >>
    > >> Thanks,
    > >> Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN
    > >> BSc, MCSD.NET
    > >>
    > >> "Arun" <> wrote in message

    Hi,

    I am getting this error while We have Win 2003 Server and dotnet ver 1.1
    (2003)
    Any Solution will be appreciated :

    =?Utf-8?B?QW51aiBLdW1hciBTaW5naA==?=, Nov 25, 2005