    else could be wrong ?

    Best Regards,

    Luqman

    Luqman, Feb 20, 2006

  2. Hi there
    What error is logged in your system application event log.
    Or try
    You could try running the following command

    aspnet_regiis -i

    asp_regiis should be located here:

    <DRIVE>:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\<FRAMEWORK VERSION>

    Hope that helps
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Feb 20, 2006

  3. Luqman

    Satguru Guest

    Hi Luqman,

    check for the existence of the file app_offline in the solution
    explorer if this file is there delete it permanently & try again.

    Satguru

    Satguru, Feb 20, 2006