Event ID: 1000
Date: 12/2/2003
Time: 10:38:15 AM
User: N/A
Computer: NAVAID
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 280) stopped unexpectedly.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: .NET Runtime
Event Category: None
Event ID: 0
Date: 12/2/2003
Time: 10:38:15 AM
User: N/A
Computer: NAVAID
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET
Runtime ) cannot be found. The local computer may not
have the necessary registry information or message DLL
files to display messages from a remote computer. The
following information is part of the event: .NET Runtime
version 1.0.3705.288- aspnet_wp.exe - Common Language
Runtime Debugging Services: Application has encountered a
user-defined breakpoint.

Process id=0x118 (280), Thread id=0x51c (1308).

Click ABORT to terminate the application.
Click RETRY to debug the application.
Click IGNORE to ignore the breakpoint..

One thing tht i have noticed is that when I run this
application on any machine on wch Visual Studio .NET is
installed it doesn't gives error there but if I run it on
the machine on which only .NET framework is installed
this error arises.

Any idea????