Server Application Unavailable when moving Domains

Gravy

Hi,

I have a client that we have written an intranet asp.net application for.
They installed it and configured it on some new hardware. The hardware was
configured as a real domain with new client machines. Everything was working
fine until...

The new hardware was then moved to a new office and everything transfered to
a new domain. The web server is not the domain controller. All that happened
to the web server was a domain change AND the network admin added a second
network card (for administration!).

Now, whenever they browse to the asp.net application they get an error page
that says: Server Application Unavailable.

Is it possible that the addition of the second network card screwed things up.

They are running Windows 2003 Server and .NET 1.1

Hope someone can help me

Regards

Ken Schaefer

a) Have you changed anything in the ASP.NET config to disable the display of
errors to clients, which may be hiding more useful information?

b) Anything in the Windows Event Logs? Changing the domain would have caused
problems if you are using anything that relied on the credentials of a user
from the old domain. There may be something logged in the Windows Event
Logs.

Cheers
Ken

Gravy

Thanks for the reply Ken.

a) I shall check the web.config file is allowing errors to be displayed.
Howevre, they still get the errors when browsing on the local machine.

b) There is nothing the either the windows event log or the iis web log.

Graham