Server Application Unavailable?

?

.

Hello, I removed the Windows Everyone account from a virtual directory's
folder permissions (forcing verified individual Windows Domain
authentication) and get this error so it sounds like an ASP.NET system
process permissions issue?...if yes would anyone know what folder location
and ASPNET account permissions are needed for an asp.net web app to
function? Thanks in advance.

Guest

Hello, I removed the Windows Everyone account from a virtual directory's
folder permissions (forcing verified individual Windows Domain
authentication) and get this error so it sounds like an ASP.NET system
process permissions issue?...if yes would anyone know what folder location
and ASPNET account permissions are needed for an asp.net web app to
function?  Thanks in advance.

Hi, you need to mention what version of .NET and server you use. Also,
please look at the Event Log for more information.

You can find more on MSDN

How to set required NTFS permissions and user rights for an IIS 5.0,
IIS 5.1, or IIS 6.0 Web server
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/271071

You can also configure all the required NTFS by using
aspnet_regiis.exe
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k6h9cz8h.aspx

Hope this helps