    process permissions issue?...if yes would anyone know what folder location
    and ASPNET account permissions are needed for an asp.net web app to
    function? Thanks in advance.
    ., Apr 16, 2010

  2. On Apr 16, 7:01 pm, "." <> wrote:
    > Hello, I removed the Windows Everyone account from a virtual directory's
    > folder permissions (forcing verified individual Windows Domain
    > authentication) and get this error so it sounds like an ASP.NET system
    > process permissions issue?...if yes would anyone know what folder location
    > and ASPNET account permissions are needed for an asp.net web app to
    > function?  Thanks in advance.

    Hi, you need to mention what version of .NET and server you use. Also,
    please look at the Event Log for more information.

    You can find more on MSDN

    How to set required NTFS permissions and user rights for an IIS 5.0,
    IIS 5.1, or IIS 6.0 Web server
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/271071

    You can also configure all the required NTFS by using
    aspnet_regiis.exe
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k6h9cz8h.aspx

    Hope this helps
    Alexey Smirnov, Apr 18, 2010