Server Application Unavailable

Ted Kennedy

I'm new to ASP.Net. I have a very simple application that
was working last week. Now I get this message when I try
to run it from VS.Net:

Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this
web server is currently unavailable. Please hit
the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your
request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause
of this specific request failure can be found in the
system

It is only a single page at this point with a few images
and labels. I believe IIS is running (version 5.1). I am
running Windows XP SP1.

I suspect it might have had something to do with
installing the latest security patches.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Ted

Bob Barrows

This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest

Curt_C [MVP]

I'd suggest reposting to a DotNet group.
While some here may be able to assist you I think you will find more answers
in an appropriate group.