    Any ideas???

    Regards
    Chris

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgR29vZA==?=, May 27, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgR29vZA==?=

    Armando Ruiz Guest

    Hello, 3 days ago I had the same problem and it was than IIS Service wasn´t
    running properly.
    I re-started that service and I was able to create a new project.

    Hope this help.

    Armando

    "Chris Good" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > Please can anyone help!
    >
    > I have created a new Windows 2000 server running IIS 5, sp4 and installed

    the .net framework 1.1.

    > When trying to create a new project on the server I get the following

    error "unable to create web project "web application1". The file path
    \\productive\wwwroot$\webapplication1 does not correspond to the url
    "http//productive/webapplication1. The two need to map to the same server
    location. Http error 404 object not found.

    Armando Ruiz, May 27, 2004