Server configuration

Guest

Please can anyone help!

I have created a new Windows 2000 server running IIS 5, sp4 and installed the .net framework 1.1.

When trying to create a new project on the server I get the following error "unable to create web project "web application1". The file path \\productive\wwwroot$\webapplication1 does not correspond to the url "http//productive/webapplication1. The two need to map to the same server location. Http error 404 object not found.

Any ideas???

Regards
Chris

Armando Ruiz

Hello, 3 days ago I had the same problem and it was than IIS Service wasn´t
running properly.
I re-started that service and I was able to create a new project.

Hope this help.

Armando