Server Controls and Client Script interaction

Weston Weems

Ok,

Scenario... I've got a usercontrol that I've inherited
from ListBox... and registered some javascript to handle
sorting the list etc...

Now I need to have a way that when posted back, I get the
new correct order. If I do ListItem1.Items and loop
through them, they are still in the original order.

Can Anyone recommend a method of persisting the changes to
the order (I made with javascript) to the items collection?

Thanks in advance,
Weston Weems

btw, please cc my email response, I've only got newsgroup
access part time (e-mail address removed) and get rid
of PLEASE and NOSPAM