    I created simple ASP project, and put server controls on the pages such as textbox, button , label
    When I run the project the page is displayed with only lable control visible, rest of the server controls are not diaplayed.

    Please help

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaXNo?=, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Hi,

    I had the same problem last year and if I remember well the problem started
    after I switched the pageLayout from GridLayout to FlowLayout. I never
    managed to get it correct again, so I uninstalled and reinstalled VS. The
    problem was gone and I never got this problem anymore. But I don't know what
    the reason is, sorry.

    Christian

    sh" <> schreef in bericht

    Christian Pické, Nov 6, 2003