    This is incorrect behavior of ASP.NET and probably caused by the fact that Browser Caps doesn't recognize these browsers correctly

    These browsers are getting popular. Please let us know if there is any update/patch that will fix the problem

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWJ1IEhhaWRlcg==?=, Feb 22, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWJ1IEhhaWRlcg==?=

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    Not patch but the detection feature is completely configurable. See my
    answer at ASP.NEt Forums regarding the issue:
    http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=89874

    This is better addressed in the next ASP.NET version.

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    "Abu Haider" <> wrote in message
    > It took a while to find out the actual problem. I found built in server

    controls won't render properly in the latest version of Netscape and Mozilla
    etc. I thought they don't render css correctly. But recently, I found out
    ASP.NET is not sending the style attribute to these browsers. This is not
    fair, because these browsers understand the style attribute very well, and
    if I add these attributes through the style property of the control (through
    code), they are rendered correctly.

    Teemu Keiski, Feb 23, 2004