Server controls inheriting colours from stylesheet

Mantorok

I have some controls such as a linkbutton and it is inheriting the colour
from the style-sheet - how can I override this?

Thanks
Kev

S. Justin Gengo

Kev,

The easiest way would be to give it a class and set the colour for that
class specifically in the stylesheet. That way other site links won't be
affected.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP